I have been moved to tears - literally! - by the breathtaking beauty of the fall here in Nashville! It is gorgeous in a way that has been fully unexpected. I am a mountain girl! I find the high rocky peaks to be astounding, so I have been shocked at how very gorgeous I have found the fall colors. I know that these pictures will not do it justice, but I just had to try.
I am grateful for this beauty. There is a peace and tranquility to it. There is a stillness. It is evidence - as if it were needed - of the creative and beautiful God who made this place for our enjoyment. How amazing. And isn't it such wonderful evidence of His very existence?!
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Romans 1:20
And I'm so grateful for the sweet afternoon that I got to spend with my boys last Sunday! There is an awesome park near our house with loads of walking and hiking trails. We just strolled (and ran when J-man shouted, "Run faster! Mommy, you can run faster than Daddy!" - which was quickly followed by, "Daddy, you're the fastest!"). It was such a delight to just enjoy some time with my McSweety and to see the smiles on the faces of my little dudes. So sweet.
May you enjoy the beauty that surrounds you, taking time to praise Him for His creativity!




Nothing like a Midwestern autumn! I had to get used to fall in the mountains because it's not quite the same...but now I find it so beautiful. Way to go finding the beauty surrounding you!
ReplyDelete